[U-Boot] Improve default "make" targets (ALL-y)

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Fri Nov 11 17:41:23 CET 2011

On Friday 11 November 2011 08:41:46 Loïc Minier wrote:
>  [ Ideally, "make" would also build the right one, or perhaps "make
>  install" or some other special target which represents the final
>  deliverables for that board. ]

yes, `make` should output by default the necessary images imo.  this is why we
have ALL-y and the ability for arches/boards to customize things.

there however is no way currently to tell the user what they should be using.
they'd simply have to do `ls u-boot*` and then follow the simple rules:
	- ignore: u-boot u-boot.{map,lds,srec,ihex}
	- if there is a file other than u-boot.bin, you probably want that
	- otherwise, you want u-boot.bin
-mike