[U-Boot] BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL LOTTERY BC-49

BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL LOTTERY BC-49 info at bcl.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 13:59:37 CET 2011

BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL LOTTERY BC-49,
Unit 5, Tiger Court, Kings Drive,
Kings Business Park, Prescot, Knowsley, Liverpool, L34 1BH.
Confirm Winning: http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html
Winning No: 02 14 16 31 40 42
Bonus No: 26
BC-49 Lottery Chip NO: IMP/73253CA/2011

                                                 BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL
LOTTERY, 2011 PROMOTION.

The British Columbia National Lottery BC-49 in collaboration with the
British Government and the World Gaming Board are the sponsors of this on
line e-mail lottery for compensation and grant for both past lottery
winners and the entire world public for purpose of Infrastructural
development as an on line compensation for all Internet users.

We happily announce to you the draw of the Special Global 2011 Promotional
Draw held on Saturday November 19th, 2011 in Liverpool in the United
Kingdom. Your e-mail address attached to BC-49 Lottery Chip NO:
IMP/73253CA/2011 which drew the Winning No: 02 14 16 31 40 42 Bonus No: 26
for BC-49 Lotto under the choice of the lottery in the 1st category of
bi-weekly six.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through
computer draws system and extracted from over 250,000 companies and
personal e-mails. So your e-mail is your on line automatic ticket that
qualified you for this draw. This is to inform you that you have won a
prize money of £1,550,952.00(One Million Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand
Nine Hundred And Fifty two Pounds Sterling) for the Year 2011 Prize
Promotion which is Organized by The British Columbia National Lottery
BC-49.

In view of this, your £1,550,952.00( One Million Five Hundred And Fifty
Thousand Nine Hundred And Fifty two Pounds Sterling) would be released to
you by following the directives of our fiduciary consultant. Our
affiliated London-UK Bank will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact their office.
So you are required to forward the following details to our fiduciary
consultant to assist you facilitate the processing of your claims:
You are to contact our Claims Consultant with the details below:

Contact Person: Mr. Nicholas Donnie (Esq.),
E-mail: (britshcolumbialott.bc49 at xnmsn.com)

FILL PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM BELOW:
1.FULL NAMES:________
2.ADDRESS:__________
3.SEX:_______________
4.AGE:________
5.MARITAL STATUS:_____
6.OCCUPATION:________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:______
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________
9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___
10.AMOUNT WON:________
11.COUNTRY___________

Do note that, you must contact Mr. Nicholas Donnie (Esq) the Claims
Consultant, to claim your prize, send your reference, batch number and the
payment processing form to our official e-mail address
(britshcolumbialott.bc49 at xnmsn.com) and let him know that you have
contacted him via e-mail.

Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the
public to avoid double claims (IMPORTANT) pending the prize claimed by
Winner. You can also confirm your winning numbers and bonus numbers on our
website http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Sir. Gordons Fletcher.