[U-Boot] Hello. 28-11-2011.

Broadus, Sonya (Rehab) Sonya.Broadus at rehab.alabama.gov
Mon Nov 28 11:30:19 CET 2011

Hello. 28-11-2011.

Greetings, my name is Daniel Tsai I live in Hong Kong.

I am contacting you because I want you to be my partner in a business

Project of 44.5million U.S. dollars, 50% is your share.

If interested, please contact me back through my private e-mail

address danieltsai11 at yahoo.com.hk or danieltsai0 at aol.com

I'll let you know what is to do next immediately I get your answer.

Thank you. Daniel Tsai.

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original e-mail message.