[U-Boot] No prompt on mx25pdk boot

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:48:20 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Hugo Holgersson
<hugoh at student.chalmers.se> wrote:
> Hi Fabio!
>
> No I have not, I need to find one SD card.

For flashing the SD card with u-boot.imx you can follow
doc/README.imximage file.

> Meanwhile, do you have any tips and tricks to aid the debugging on this board?
>
> For example, can the JTAG-connector of the debug board serve me anyhow?
> Unfortunately, I do not own the Abatron BDI2000 device, I only got the Segger J-Link.

Segger J-link is supported by OpenOCD project. Take a look on this
project and if you have issues you can then post at the OpenOCD
mailing list.

> By the way, do you develop within CodeWarrior or any other IDE?

No CodeWarrior nor any other IDE here, but this is more a matter of taste ;-)

Regards,

Fabio Estevam