[U-Boot] Failed to created image file

Sadashiva sadashiva at mistralsolutions.com
Thu Oct 27 18:29:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

        To flash the u-boot image on board through tftp board expects in
u-boot.img format only. I cannot flash the u-boot.bin file. Like the code
specific or board specfic requires in certain format. So I, need help on how
build u-boot.img or image format file or else how to convert the u-boot.bin
file to u-boot.img file.

I am using PowerPC405GPr. U-boot.img is an image file to flash on board to
bring the u-boot on board.

Best Regards,
Sadashiv.