[U-Boot] Help: U-Boot on Nokia RX-51 (aka N900)

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:49:49 CEST 2011

On Thursday 01 September 2011 11:24:58 Stefano Babic wrote:
> On 09/01/2011 11:09 AM, Pali Rohár wrote:
> >> It is quite difficult to review patches in this way, considering you
> >> have already changed something to adapt to the currect release. I
> >> suggest you post your modified patches to ML.
> >
> > Should I rebase patches on top on master now (which still not working)
> > and send here?
>
> Because the goal is to have not only the RX51 working, but to integrate
> it into mainline, this is the best way. A lot of people can check into
> your code and give you useful hints.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefano Babic

Ok, I attached all patches which I rebased on top of master. But U-Boot still
not working, not booting, no output on device.

Patches 0001 - 0006 are not mine, comes from initial u-boot version for rx-51

Patches 0001 - 0009 are for RX-51 support
Patches 0010 - 0014 implement on screen ansi terminal boot menu
Patch 0015 add bootmenu support for RX-51

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com