[U-Boot] [STATUS] Release delayed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 3 22:02:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

as you al know, we're still waiting for the pull request for the ARM
stuff, so we don't even have a -rc1 yet, while the plan was that
tomoorrow there should be the release date.  We de the unavoidable and
shift the release by 2.5 weeks.  New schedule is for September 22.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
History is only a confused heap of facts.
                                       -- Philip Earl of Chesterfield