[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sun Sep 4 11:12:51 CEST 2011

Le 04/09/2011 11:02, Aneesh V a écrit :
> Hi Albert,
>
> On Sunday 04 September 2011 02:31 PM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>> Le 04/09/2011 10:44, Aneesh V a écrit :
>>> Hi Albert,

>>> I tried downloading one of those patches from the mailing list using
>>> Mutt and it shows the author correctly. I will investigate this
>>> further.

>>> That'll be great if you can do that while I try to fix my problem.
>>> Following is how I prefer it.
>>>
>>> Aneesh V<aneesh at ti.com>
>>>
>>> But is it late already?
>>
>> <sigh>  Wolfgang is probably going to want to kill me or at least maim me
>> in interesting ways when I put the u-boot-arm/master pull req onl hold
>> *again* :) but since he has not acked the latest one yet, I'll give it a
>> shot, that should be fast.
>
> If it's too much trouble for you, I am just fine with it.

As I said, that was fast: I made a temporary branch 't' (sorry, no
imagination) which contains the same as my master but with your name
hopefully fixed. Can you check

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=a238f7cca6ac2a319bd77fa40459a54c9105972a

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=280ddac35996eeb45a6768329335ad10e9fce448

and

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=f9e6863149e6be493c29b1f8b052052eb840012d

and confirm all is ok? Then I'll move master onto 't', remove 't' and
send out the updated pull request.

> Thanks,
> Aneesh

Amicalement,