[U-Boot] spam scam?

arminda armin0462 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:08:33 CEST 2011

We urgently wish to inform you again that your e-mail has w o n £850,000
UK P o u n d s in our on-going Google UK 12th Anniversary Giveaway
Sweepstakes online.

As indicated in your play coupon,Your w i n n i n g details falls under
our ASIA Zone Disbursement booklet where your claim shall be processed.
Kindly confirm if this email is "still in use" by sending your Name and
Country to enable us provide you with full information.

Email :googleuk.anniversarydraws at shqiptar. eu
For Inquiry : + 44703 181 0508
Congrats!!!

Ms.Regina
®2011 Giveaway Online Announcer