[U-Boot] OMAP3 build (overo, beagle) fails but OMAP4 build (panda) succeeds

Alex Ray alexjray.ncsu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:32:47 CEST 2011

Hey All,

This is probably related to the recent GPIO changes for OMAP boards, so I'd
like to figure out the fix for now.

Building u-boot.git master for the omap3_beagle or omap3_overo results in
the following error:

led.c:25:27: fatal error: asm/arch/gpio.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Building the same for omap4_panda succeeds as expected.

Should I be building another repo/branch instead? Its possible I missed the
patch while I was looking through the mailing list archives

~Alex