[U-Boot] Your Inheritance/Winning payment from United Nations..

UN-Western Union Claims. info at provenorte.com.br
Mon Sep 5 09:08:22 CEST 2011

Attention: Beneficiary,

    We wish to inform you that the United Nations Organization (UN) has
taking over the Inheritance/Winning payment issue in which you
presently have with your transaction agents. Your funds were withdrawn
by UN on your behalf based on the fact that you where subjected to too
many process that will make you spend more money before receiving your
funds.

   Your Inheritance/Winning payment was paid out to the United Nations
Organization, and they have succeeded in depositing your funds with
Western Union. They have ordered Western Union to take full
responsibility in the transfer process of your funds, Western Union
have received your application for the first installment of $5,600.00
USD from the total amount of $980,000.00 USD, Nine Hundred and Eighty
Thousand United States Dollars.

For some security reasons, we need you to reconfirm your personal data's

Full Names**
Sex**
Contact Address**
Occupation**
Country**
Telephone Number**
Age**

Before receiving the MTCN# for the first installment, and we will email
you others after 24 hours of receiving each payment.

Yours truly
Dr. Francisco Xavier
E-mail: wumt_dept14 at yahoo.com.hk