[U-Boot] mx35pdk vs. mx35_3stack

Teemu Keskinarkaus teemu.keskinarkaus at crosscontrol.com
Mon Sep 5 12:44:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

We have mx35 based hardware where I've been using U-boot from mx35_3stack dev-board so far. It's version 2009.08. Due upgrading the compiler the U-boot didn't compile correctly anymore so I thought I upgrade it to latest available which is 2011.06. That doesn't have the mx35_3stack target anymore, but mx35pdk instead. I'm guessing the mx35_3stack is coming from Freescale patches or is it?

Does anyone know if the is mx35_3stack the same as mx35pdk? At least the U-boot 2011.06 compiled to target mx35pdk doesn't show any kind of life signs in a hardware where 2009.08 with mx35_3stack works without any additional patches.

-Teemu