[U-Boot] omap3: gpio: build warnings and errors

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Mon Sep 5 13:00:34 CEST 2011

Sandeep,

While trying to build all omap3 boards before I could submit
the patches corresponding to RFC for using generic gpio API,
I came across few warnings and errors.

I have already submitted a patch fixing a warning short while
ago: http://marc.info/?l=u-boot&m=131521839308281&w=2

However, I couldn't find the definition of omap_get_gpio_dataout()
used in board/ti/beagle/led.c.

The change was introduced in:
  b8bc8973: led: Remove state-saving of led for...

After much search, I did find a patch that contains the defintion
of omap_get_gpio_dataout() submitted yesterday:
  http://marc.info/?l=u-boot&m=131515805732292&w=2

Can you pull this patch immediately (assuming it is correct)?
... for now, it will assume it right and update my patchset.

~sanjeev