[U-Boot] UBI problems on current u-boot

Holger Brunck holger.brunck at keymile.com
Mon Sep 5 17:57:43 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,
sorry for the previous mail, but I hit the send button too fast ;-)

On 09/05/2011 04:37 PM, Stefan Roese wrote:

> On Friday 02 September 2011 15:32:40 Holger Brunck wrote:
>> I address this question to you because one of your commits is connected to
>> this problem, but other hints from other readers are also welcome ;-) .
>
> I'll try to look into this later this week.

Thanks. I also wanted to do some further investigations, if I find the time this
week.

> BTW: Is this problem reproducible on one of your systems?

yes we find a way to reproduce the bug on one of our boards. We need a special
bit pattern in one UBI PEB, force a bitflip and afterwards the problem is present.

Best regards
Holger