[U-Boot] flash size with qemu-mips config.

Mijondano Carbura mijondano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:11:04 CEST 2011

I'm using version 1.3.4.

It looks like I'm stuck with 4MB of flash when I fire up qemy-system-mips
with:

qemu-system-mips -M mips -L . -pflash flash  -monitor null -nographic

No matter how I big the image is, nor if I change  CFG_MAX_FLASH_BANKS to
more than 1 (it hangs), or CFG_MAX_FLASH_SECT to anything bigger than 128
(it does nothing, still 4MB of flash).

For the record. The image is created like this:

dd if=/dev/zero bs=1k count=16k of=flash
dd if=u-boot.bin bs=1k conv=notrunc of=flash

Thanks,

Mijondano.