[U-Boot] Your refference

Details mailme at chatter.net
Wed Sep 7 11:35:21 CEST 2011

I am happy to finally contact you on your new email id as i have been trying to reach you
regarding your 800,000USD Draft which i have with me.But due to the fact that i couldnt
reach you i then decided to deposite the draft with Fedex courier service United Kingdom
for them to deliver it to you.I travelled out of the country for some official duties and
i will be staying for 3months.

Kindly contact them immediately  by clicking reply to so that they can let you know when delivery will be
made to you.here is there contact number Tel- +447010039919(Mr. Anthony Moore).The tracking number will
be provided to you by Fedex.You are to send your mobile details.

You will have to pay $85 which covers up for the security deposite fee.They have refused it from me been
the fact that they are not sure of when you will be contacted and so decided to keep the parcel out of any
sort of demurages that may be incured.Kindly confirm your present postal address and mobile numbers to
them when contacting.Do note that all other charges including the insurance has been paid by me.kindly contact
them.
Thanks from Mrs Clara.