[U-Boot] ***(ANDRE MOORE ESQ)CONGRATULATES YOU ON YOUR WON PRIZE***

BRITISH COLUMBIA LOTTERY 2011 PROMOTION churchsociety at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Sep 7 21:28:32 CEST 2011

BRITISH COLUMBIA LOTTERY BC-49,
Unit 5, Tiger Court, Kings Drive,
Kings Business Park, Prescot, Knowsley, Liverpool, L34 1BH.
Confirm Winning: http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html
Winning No: 13 14 19 25 46 47
Bonus No: 31
Ref No: IMP/73253CA/2011
Batch No: 642376/CA/2011

                              BRITISH COLUMBIA LOTTERY 2011 PROMOTION.

The British Government in collaboration with the Province of columbia and the World Gaming Board are the
sponsors of this online e-mail lottery for compensation and grant for both past lottery winners and the
entire world public for purpose of Infrastructural development as an online compensation for all internet
users.

We happily announce to you the draw of the Special Global 2011 1st quarter Promotional Draw held on Saturday
3rd,September 2011 in Manchester in the United Kingdom and Province of Columbia. Your e-mail address attached
to REF No; IMP/73253CA/2011, with Batch No: 642376/CA/2011 drew the Winning No: 13 14 19 25 46 47,Bonus No:31
for BC-49 Lotto under the choice of the lottery in the 1st category of bi-weekly six.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted
from over 10,000,000 companies and personal e-mails. So your email is your online automatic ticket that
qualified you for this draw.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,550,952.00( One
Million Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand Nine Hundred And Fifty Two Pounds Sterling)

In view of this, your £1,550,952.00( One Million Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand Nine Hundred And Fifty Two
Pounds Sterling) would be released to you by following the directives of our fiduciary consultant. Our
affiliated London-UK Bank will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as
soon as you contact their office. So you are required to forward the following details to our fiduciary
consultant to assist you facilitate the processing of your claims:

You are to contact our Claims Consultant with the details below:
Contact Person: Sir. Jefferson Donalds
Email:jeffdonalds-bclofice2011 at LIVE.CO.UK
TEL:(+44)703-187-1619.

FILL PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM BELOW:
1.FULL NAMES:________
2.ADDRESS:__________
3.SEX:_______________
4.AGE:________
5.MARITAL STATUS:_____
6.OCCUPATION:________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:______
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________
9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___
10.AMOUNT WON:________
11. COUNTRY___________

Remember, you must contact Sir. Jefferson Donalds the Claims Consultant, to claim your prize, send your
reference, batch number and the payment processing form to our official e-mailaddress:(jeffdonalds-
bclofice2011 at LIVE.CO.UK) and let him know that you have contacted him via e-mail.
Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim
(IMPORTANT) pending the prize claim by Winner. You can also confirm your winning number and bonus numbers on
our website http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html

Once more Congratulation!!!
Sincerely,
Andre moore (esq.).