[U-Boot] Mailbox

MRS CLARA roon at zonnet.nl
Thu Sep 8 15:49:31 CEST 2011

I am happy to inform you that your draft of 800,000usd which has been under my custody has been
cleared out for delivery to you and the courier company in charge is Fedex courier company(United Kingdom).
Am presently away for some official dutties and i hope to stay for more than 6weeks.

Kindly contact them immediately  by clicking reply to so that they can let you know when delivery will be
made to you.here is there contact number Tel- +447010039919(Mr Anthny moore).The tracking number will
be provided to you by Fedex.You are to send your mobile details.

You are requried to pay $85 USD as secuity deposite as they(Fedex) have refused to
accept the amount because they dont know when you will contact them and so decided to avoid any
sort of demurages.Make sure  you confirm your postal address and telephone numbers to them when contacting them.
All other chrages including delivey and premiun charges have been paid already by me.Thanks once more and do contact
them as soon as you receive this email.Thanks form Mrs Clara.