[U-Boot] Please My Dear I Need Your Help.

mary kipkalya marykipkalya25 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:51:06 CEST 2011

Please My Dear I Need Your Help.

       My Dearest,

           I know you will be surprise
to receive this email, but Before I go further I will like you to
understand that, I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust
and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read
through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important
business, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and
sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship
with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i
decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here
in the refugee camp. My name is Miss. Mary Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old
female and I from Kenya here in Africa; my father was the former Kenyan
road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso
had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and
crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane
crashed on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

    After the burial of my beloved
father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold all my father's
properties to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money they
sold from the properties among themselves and live nothing for me.
Unfortunately to me I fined my father's briefcase and when I opened it I
 found a document which my Father used to deposited amount of money in
one bank here in Burkina Faso, with my name as the next of kin. I
travelled to Burkina Faso here I am, to withdraw the money for a better
life so that I can take care of myself and start up a new life and also
further my education, when I arrival to the bank, the Bank foreign
Operation Department Director whom I meet in person told me that my
father instruction to their bank is that the fund would only be release
to me when I am married or present a trustee/partner who will help me
and invest the fund overseas after the transfer, and the bank ask me to
go and look for a foreign partner, that was why  am contacting you,
which I believe that you are going to be honest and reliable person that
 will help me and stand as my trustee/partner, so that I can present you
 to the Bank for the release and transfer of the inherited fund into
your bank account in your country.

    I have chosen to contact you after
my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather
take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon
revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my
mind convinced me that you will be the true person to help me. Moreover,
 I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to
your country because my stepmothers have threatened to assinate me. The
fund my Father deposited into the bank, is ($8.5 USD) Million United
State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank here in Burkina Faso,
on my arrival, You will also help me to place the fund in a good
profitable business venture in your Country, However you will also help
by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can further
my education. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total
 money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your
establishment. Now my dear as soon as I receive your positive response
showing your interest and wiliness to help me, I will put things into
action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an
urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help me and
also handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and
positive response. Please my dear I want you to keep this as a top
secret only to your self for now until the bank will release and
transfer my inherited fund to you as my appointed trustee/partner. I beg
 you once again not to disclose this to any body until i come over your
country because I am afraid of my wreaked stepmother who has threatened
to kill me and have my inherited fund alone. I thank you very much and
am expecting to hear from you soonest.

    Yours Sincerely

    Mary  Kipkalya Kones.