[U-Boot] WARNING

webmaster desk webmaster77 at admin.in.th
Fri Sep 9 18:02:54 CEST 2011

Dear Email Subscriber ,

This mail is to inform all our Email users that we will be maintaining and upgrading our website in a couple of days from now.As a Subscriber you are required to send us your Email account details to enable us know if you are still making use of your mailbox. Be informed that we will be deleting all mail accounts that is not functioning to enable us create more space for new subscribers, You are to send your mail account details which are as follows:

Username:
Password:
Last Name:
First Name:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from our database. Thank you,from the Support Team. ( We apologize for anyinconvenience this may cause)