[U-Boot] Hello, is urgent

uljdzic@ymail.com christian at adwest.net
Sat Sep 10 22:30:12 CEST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
Good-Day!

How are you doing this morning? I will like to secure your co-operations in transferring substantial capital of funds. I am very interested in Seeking for an Investment Opportunity in your country with your assistance.

I know you might not trust my mail but I got your contact from an online directory from my personal search for a reliable partner or good person. After going through your profile, I will want to know if you are willing and interested in helping me through this.

All that I will need is your trust in transferring and investment plan involving the fund into your country.

If interested, do send me a mail. When I hear from you, I will disclose more details on myself and also give you more information about this transaction. Please have in mind that this is a legitimate transaction.

I wait for your further response.

Regards.

Mrs U