[U-Boot] omap3_beagle: build broken - fix or remove board?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Sep 11 22:11:56 CEST 2011

Hi Dirk,

despite of severalpatches that have been posted before, the
omap3_beagle build is still broken:

cmd_i2c.c:109: warning: missing braces around initializer
cmd_i2c.c:109: warning: (near initialization for 'i2c_no_probes[0]')
beagle.c:532: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
led.c: In function '__led_toggle':
led.c:62: warning: implicit declaration of function 'omap_get_gpio_dataout'
board/ti/beagle/libbeagle.o: In function `__led_toggle':
/home/wd/git/u-boot/work/board/ti/beagle/led.c:62: undefined reference to `omap_get_gpio_dataout'

Can we please have this issue fixed before the end of this week?
I want to have a -rc2 then, and shortly after that the release.
If we cannot fix this board now, then we will have to remove it
(it can be re-added later when clean fixes become available).

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Mistakes are often the stepping stones to utter failure.