[U-Boot] Microblaze/Xilinx drivers changes

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 13 11:53:30 CEST 2011

Dear Michal Simek,

In message <1315897821-23049-1-git-send-email-monstr at monstr.eu> you wrote:

> here is the whole package with Microblaze and Xilinx driver changes.
> All patches are available in git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-microblaze.git master branch
> if you like to test them.

Arghhh.  No.  It does not work like that. And you should know it, I've
told you before.

This is not a new set of patches, some of them have been posted, and
reviewd, before.  Yet you fail to mention this in any way: there is no
"V2" or so in the Subject: lines, nor is there any comment of hwat you
changed compared to the initial submission.

I am not going to compare all this stuff myself.

Full NAK to the whole series, without even looking at it.

Please stick to the rules.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?