[U-Boot] Legal Privacy Policy.

Mrs Estel Hery Bedie msbediehenry at zipmail.com.br
Thu Sep 15 22:41:27 CEST 2011

Legal Privacy Policy.

Dear Thank you for your fast respond to my email I am Mrs Estel Bedie Henry from London United Kingdom I am married to Late Mr Simeon Henry Bedie of blessed memory who was a well known Gold and Diamond dealer  from Kuwait to United Kingdom for through out his life before he died in the year 2008.

We where married for 23 years without a child.Before his sudden death we where devoted christain When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of(£3.500.000.00 MILLIONS BRITISH POUNS GBP) in a suspence account with one of the bank here in London using my name as the beneficiary since we could not bear a child,

Presently this money is still with the bank  in United Kingdom and i am very sick from cancer of the lung despite the fibroid and tumour which denied me a child when my husband was alive as a result i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor report so i want to donate to a christan organisations,who will use it to work for God and i have chose you after making several prayers consultations.

I want this money to be sheared among the next privileged since i do not have a child to inherit it.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with God the most high and the most merciful God.

It is a very important confidential massage that i will like to tell you more about it so get in touch with me so that i can fully detail you what i choose you for and as well give you a little knowledge on how to achieve it.Until i hear from you my dreams lay hugely on your shoulders
I am waiting to read from you soon
Your Sister Mrs Estel Henry Bedie