[U-Boot] [STATUS] [ARM] Status for last 13 unclean-building ARM boards

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Sep 17 10:12:02 CEST 2011

(board maintainers in CC:)

Hi all,

There remains 13 boards listed as having warnings or errors at this
point in a ./MAKEALL arm:

--------------------- SUMMARY ----------------------------
Boards compiled: 242
Boards with warnings or errors: 13 ( omap3_beagle actux1_4_16
actux1_8_16 actux1_4_32 actux1_8_32 actux2 actux3 actux4 dvlhost ixdp425
ixdpg425 pdnb3 scpu )

Of these,

1. omap3_beagle has a 'simple' warning "beagle.c:532: warning:
initialization from incompatible pointer type". Dirk, can you look into it?

2. ixdp425 is marked "orphaned". Stefan, I am wild-guessing that ixdp425
might be acquainted to the ixdpg425 that you maintain. Do you want to
take ixdp425? If not, we should drop it.

3. All others have the same issue, namely "arm-linux-ld: stubs.o:
compiled for a big endian system and target is little endian". Seems for
this one, I am not using the right toolchain or at least the right libs.
Can one of the maintainers let me know how exactly they build their boards?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.