[U-Boot] WINNING NOTIFICATIONS;Ref File NO.: NK23BL-UK34-2011

8sc68 at queensu.ca 8sc68 at queensu.ca
Mon Sep 19 10:25:47 CEST 2011

Nokia Corporation Office,
Products Promotion Division,
2-6 Boundary Row,
SE1 8HP, London,
United Kingdom.
Fax: +44 871 404 15014
E-Mail:nokia.mp2011 at live.com
Congratulations winner, we the staffs of Nokia Mobile Promotion
congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your E-mail or your company
E-mail ID attached to Ref file Number NK23BL-UK34-2011 have won you the
sum of £590,000. GBP (Five hundred and ninety Great British Pounds) in the
just concluded Nokia Moile Promo.
All information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence
as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA MOBILE PAYMENT RELEASE FORM
attached to this message. Your E-mail IDr was selected by our computer
ballot automated machine extracted from 282,000.00 network and E-mail
providers across Africa, Asia and middle east, Europe and America.

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning Ref is

Ref File NO.: NK23BL-UK34-2011

Every section on the form to the best of your knowledge be correct so as
to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and
might lead to disqualification.

YOUR WON PRIZE IS CONSISTING OF A NOKIA N9 MOBILE PHONE AND A SEALED WORLD
BANK CHEQUE OF £590,000. 00GBP THAT WILL BE ISSUED OUT IN YOUR NAME [
WHICH CAN BE CASHED AT ANY STANDARD BANK IN YOUR COUNTRY ] AND ALL NOKIA
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REGARDING THIS PROMOTION.

                        PAYMENT RELEASE FORM
                           FORM NO. CN503/09
SURE NAME:
OTHER NAMES:
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
1. TEL: (L)
2. TEL: (C)
WINNING MOBILE NUMBER:

As soon as we received the above information's, we shall forward it to the
verification department for screening, if you pass the screening exercise,
a cheque of five hundred and ninety thousand pounds sterling's shall be
issue in your name and our promotional attorney shall process all the
paper work backing your winnings to ensure easy clearance of your cheque
by your local bank. I want you to send me the above information's as soon
as you receive this mail so as to facilitate the release of your winning
cash prize. You are to send your the above information to this E-Mail: nokia.mp2011 at live.com

Congratulation's from all of us.

Sincerely,
Mr. Jackson Moore.