[U-Boot] Good Day!!!

Amjad Basim amjad.basim01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:39:29 CEST 2011

Good Day!!!

My Name is Mr Amjad Basim.

I am the Bill and exchange manager of ADB Bank In Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $6.2m (six million two hundred thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information's bellow;

(1) Full names:

(2) Private phone number:

(3) Current residential address:

(4) Occupation: