[U-Boot] Hello

avivan-7 at libero.it avivan-7 at libero.it
Wed Sep 21 00:28:34 CEST 2011

Hello
my dear, my name is Avivan I am female,i got your email today through
(yahoo forwarding page)
and my heart told me I have fined a good person that will love me the way I
am,
please try and write to me back with your mail id so that I can send my
pictures to you,

here is my mail id..........(aviva1414 at live.co.uk)

Please don’t say no to me, I will be great full if you can send me E-mail to
my mail box so that i will tell you more about me,
an give you my picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail
address........(aviva1414 at live.co.uk) Hope to hear from you soon,

have a nice day and stay blessed. Avivan.