[U-Boot] new image for Freescale MPC8313

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Wed Sep 21 20:44:21 CEST 2011

On 09/21/2011 07:05 AM, David Pauli wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I search a new, updated, image with kernel for Freescale MPC8313-RD-Board.
> There is only a version with an u-boot-version of 2008.
>
> Is there any image? Or is there a possibility to build my own image?

Just build the current mainline U-Boot tree (or most recent release).

Assuming you're booting from NOR flash (this is the default
configuration), you'll want to configure the target as MPC8313ERDB_33 or
MPC8313ERDB_66, depending on your board's crystal frequency.  Early
revisions of mpc8313erdb used 66 MHz, later revisions use 33 MHz.

-Scott