[U-Boot] Request For Your Partnership in Investment

Info info at industriassula.com
Thu Sep 22 14:24:41 CEST 2011

Hello,

I send you greetings. I have found your contact email address listed on an Internet Business Directory and it is my wish to do business with you, hence your receipt of this letter.

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client in Libya. This deal will involve the investment of a high profile client of ours in your country. We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your country within the time frame of the investment/partnership scheme.

We have kept this proposal brief, if you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond to this email as stated email: conslate.marwan at hotmail.com

In response, we will send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer.

Yours sincerely,
Marwan Ibrahim Alhenlawi
LIBYA CONSULATE,
Department of International Negotiations.
Deputy Director, International Affairs.