[U-Boot] Hello

Sanita Abdulkarim misss at lajt.hu
Sun Sep 25 02:08:50 CEST 2011

Hello

It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My names are Sanita Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo, Somalian Citizen, female, age 24 years old. I`m daughter of Late Mr. Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakany, a senior Somali diplomat and former Somali ambassador to Ethiopia. My father was killed in a suicide car bomb attack at the Medina Hotel in Beledweyne, some 400km (249 miles) north of Mogadishu. The attack was carried out by an extremist Somali Islamic group considered to be a terrorist organization with links to al-Qaida, the terror network headed by Osama bin Laden. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Four Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 6.4Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorize by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life.

Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Sanita Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo