[U-Boot] Building u-boot for Walnut board (PPC 405GPr)

Brian S. Park brian.park at corelis.com
Mon Sep 26 21:03:16 CEST 2011

Thank you for the information. I'm just re-learning my way around
u-boot. I appreciate your comments and pointers. Last time I used
u-boot, it did not use the current method for configuration and I was
able to us // to comment stuff out in the configuration header file.

Thank you and you guys rock!

Brian

--
*Boundary-scan with limited budget, insufficient resources, or tight
schedules? Try TestGenie!