[U-Boot] Problems with all boot-possibilties

Andy Pont andy.pont at sdcsystems.com
Tue Sep 27 12:37:24 CEST 2011

David wrote...

> I have a Freescale MPC8313E and want to boot with u.-boot 1.3.0 (there is no
> newer version avaiable, see also other thread).

Version 1.3.0 is only a month away from celebrating its 4th birthday and it is highly unlikely that anyone here has the inclination to support it.

Having had a look in the boards.cfg file in the current git repository there are several MPC8313ERDB based configurations and I have a much later version of u-boot on my MPC8313ERDB board and when I have some time free I will upgrade to the 2011.09 version when it is released.

Andy.