[U-Boot] mmc timeouts on omap3evm

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Tue Sep 27 19:56:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am currently building u-boot using u-boot-ti/next at
  f3340ee : arm, davinci, da8xx: add cpuinfo

Reading kernel image from MMC leads to these timeout
messages.

    reading uImage
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!
    mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting for stat!

    3082808 bytes read

I wanted to check if this behavior is observed on other
boards as well? OR, am I missing some configuration?

I am using SANDISK 4GB (SDHC Class 4).

~sanjeev