[U-Boot] Health insurance (9/27/2011)

David Gilmore dlg at ngmgateway.com
Wed Sep 28 03:47:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

Our company represents an online platform of over 36.2 million people,
most of which are located in the US and Canada. What we do allows
us to present our online platform with a first choice when they search for
anything on any of the major search engines.

We seek a preferred source to send our users on the major search engines
for health insurance in Charlotte and surrounding markets.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I’m in the office
Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Yours truly,

David Gilmore
IPN Analyst, SPSSearch
Phone: (888) 415-8251, ext. 1678