[U-Boot] Watchdog on LPC 3250

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 28 20:35:27 CEST 2011

Dear Phakathorn Asawathpmetha,

In message <CADGvMxsjJfB+xAKqRkPUBqXSLMyt4ONtAfg6kFhkyMdVYXstpg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm using LTIB to build my kernel for my LPC 3250 board but just when I
> start up the computer, there's a 6 seconds watchdog which keep resetting the
> computer before the kernel can load. I need to find someway to kick the
> watchdog in uboot so I can load the kernel.

It apopears that tyhis board is not supported in mainline U-Boot.
This means we have no chance of knowing what sort of code you might be
running.  Please contact the technical support of those who privuded
the board and the code to you.

Normally, U-Boot either does not enable the watchdog or it does, and
then also takes care about triggering the watchdog.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Your own mileage may vary.