[U-Boot] COMPATIBLE TONER CARTRIDGE CHIPS MANUFACTURE

chips33 chips33 at szjinyinda.com.cn
Fri Sep 30 05:41:50 CEST 2011

Hello Dear friend,
     How are you recently?
     Do you have any need on toner chip, compatible chip or drum etc?
    Our company is the professional manufacture of toner cartridge chip, compatible chip in China. We take the quality and good service as the root of our life. We also treat customers honesty and try our best to meet customers' needs. All of our chips are tested by advanced technology, and the performance is stable. And we also promise to ganrantee the quality. If you find it bad quality or not suitable for your machine, we will replace it for free.
   By the way, our price has changed by the end of July. so many chips are cheaper than before. But as all we know that the price would flucutate everyday, so please grasp this big chance to purchase. And if your order amount is large, we can give you discount. The price is quite favorable.

    Thanks for your patience. If you have any questions or you are interested in our toner chips, just feel free to contact me.

    Looking forward to your quick reply.
    Best Regards,
    Echo
MSN: jydchips33 at hotmail.com   SKYPE: jydchips33   Email: chips33 at szjinyinda.com.cn  WEBSITE: www.szjyd.cn / www.jinyinda.en.alibaba.com TEL: 86 755 28108855