[U-Boot] The Brand Magazine London - we have been listening to you!

The Brand Magazine London thebrandmagazine at sksmedialondon.com
Fri Sep 30 19:22:18 CEST 2011

Hi there

You may know SKS Media already from the various luxury and high net worth titles we represent for advertising. We have been listening very closely to organisations in your sector and what you would like to see as an advertising vehicle over the last two years, and we're proud to announce the arrival of The Brand Magazine London, already launched in social networks, and arriving for iPAD Q1 2012 with hard copy thereafter. The Brand Magazine London leverages everything we know about high net worth advertising for your business to benefit, and is already starting to be seen at a fair proportion of high net worth areas on the web.

Many have mentioned previously in our surveys that it would be of interest to have a high net worth advertising vehicle which reaches the top 10% of the AB1 demographic for maximum advertising return, but which could stay easily in budget, also with a performance element attached. And so here it is!

Thus, for you to increase your sales revenues using this new channel, we'd like to propose an A4 sized ad in the iPAD edition Q1 2012 with clickthroughs, offpage tracking and response monitoring, plus access for you to The Brand Magazine at social networks. We know this is a new title for you, and so we have kept the entry fee down to just £500.00 (you supply the A4 ad, with embedded fonts), plus 50p per response we send you from your ad. Simple enough?!

If you are interested in joining us for the above launch edition at the special rate while it is still available, please respond to this email with the words 'Consider Us', accepting the Terms & Conditions (link below), whereupon I will forward your interest to the Editor-at-Large for her consideration.

Thanks for your time in review, and we hope to be working with you soon!

Kind regards

Chris Brown

at SKS for The Brand Magazine London

T: +44 (0)203 28 68 737 ddi / Booking line +44 (0) 843 289 5568
F: +44 (0)207 183 4752

or via Accounts team in London at +44 (0)207 60 70 717 ddi

**** The Brand Magazine London STOP PRESS ****

Top recent welcomes to: Seasons Luxury Holidays, Pearl Motor Yachts, Le Meurice Paris, Radisson Blu Zurich, Bang & Olufsen, Denis Island

Terms & Conditions: http://www.sksmedia.co.uk/thebrand/The%20Brand%20Magazine%20London%20Terms.htm

Please do JOIN US:

Linkedin Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Brand-Magazine-add-profile-as-3601971?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/121779117880645

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/thebrandmagaz

** You were subscribed to this list via one of our discerning luxury partner networks.

** If you feel you have received this email in error, please simply hit REPLY and SEND. Thanks!