[U-Boot] ld fails with .bss / .rel.dyn overlap for 2011.12

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 10 10:02:58 CEST 2012

Dear Joey,

In message <4F835962.7010902 at drewtech.com> you wrote:

> I don't need anybody to take any action on this, so feel free to
> disregard if this report is not interesting. I have no support through
> Marvell but I thought it was appropriate to share my results with this
> mailing list.

Please don't misunderstand me.  This is certainly interesting
information, and probably even important to some.  Unfortunately we
can do nothing to help it, as we don;t have access to the Marvell code
nor tool chain.

I think you should still report it to Marvell, so they know as well.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Drun'? 'm not drun'! You woudn' dare call m' drun' if I was sober!
                                     - Terry Pratchett, _Men at Arms_