[U-Boot] [U-Boot-Users] Re: Ethernet loopback command

Ramappa Hugar ramu.h at fossilshale.com
Mon Apr 16 08:00:42 CEST 2012

Hi all,

  I'm testing the ethernet loopback test on POWERPC 460EX canyonlands
Board. I'm making the ethernet loopback mode by programming the phy
control register.(mii w 0 0 5140)

Then i'm running the ethtool command. But it is showing "loopback test
failed". I have gone through the code whatever i have patched, as per my
understanding it is correct.

can any one suggest me correct solution for this..!
          or
if u know the another ethernet loopback test method kindly suggest me..!

Thanks in advance for your help...!

with cheers,
     Ramu