[U-Boot] Cosmetic doc typo fixes to the kwbimage feature docs

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Fri Aug 3 07:19:40 CEST 2012

On 07/30/2012 01:36:07 AM, Prafulla Wadaskar wrote:

> [...]

Ok.  Sent again.  (FYI, the original patch never did
make it to the mailing list but is sitting in patchwork.)

Original version of the patch:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/173553/
(Still sitting there with a "New" status.)

The only difference is that now there's a Signed-Off: line.

FYI: I suspect I didn't thread it.  And I've probably
put my comments in the wrong place in all 3 of the
patches I've sent so far.  I think I see how it
all works now, where to put the commit line,
the longer commit description, and the comments.

(I thought the commit line came out of the subject.
Git put my commit line there, but apparently not
in the right place in the message body.)

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein