[U-Boot] Merging the pogo_e02 and sheevaplug code

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Fri Aug 3 08:48:02 CEST 2012

Hi Karl
I think it is exactly opposite, you can reuse the sheevaplug kwbimage and if have your own code, or you can you sheevaplug source files as it is. This is the reason we introduced macro CONFIG_SYS_KWD_CONFIG

Secondly your board is custom board and not sheevaplug, so modifying sheevaplug code for the same does not sound good. Still if it is one or two lines #ifdef change we can manage that instead of adding complete new board specific folder.

To me it looks that you can u-boot with sheevaplug u-boot image, where as it may report wrong DRAM size, that can be fixed.

Regards...
Prafulla . . .