[U-Boot] The way the list manages patch submission

Andy Sharp andywyse6 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:43:50 CEST 2012

I think it's a matter of the list software isn't sending emails to the
original sender, regardless of the setting for that user.  The same
happened to me with a patch set I sent on Wednesday.  They all went to the
list, based on looking in the online archive, even though I never got those
emails in my own mailbox.  I also got a couple of weird bounces ...
something about it being a moderated list for about half of the six emails.
 Weird.

I see several patches from you over recent days, including the
re-submissions, so my guess is the same is happening to you.

Cheers,