[U-Boot] pull request for u-boot-tegra/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sun Aug 5 22:01:15 CEST 2012

Hi Albert,

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:46:21 +0200, Albert ARIBAUD <albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:35:40 -0700, Tom Warren <twarren.nvidia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Albert,
> >
> > Has this been pulled into ARM master? I don't think I saw a response
> > from you, but I might have missed it.
>
> Sorry Tom, but I have been unavailable for some time and especially on jul 30 and 31,
> so no, it has not been pulled in. :(
>
> I am pulling it in right now, but I have sparse access to Internet right now.

Seems like f414d013c5e129e66c04ff699bd60b34894d3d38 breaks a lot of builds with the
stock Ubuntu linaro toolchain, e.g.

$ ./MAKEALL jornada
Configuring for jornada board...
make: *** [jornada_config] Error 1
arm-linux-gnueabi-size: './u-boot': No such file
make: *** No rule to make target `include/autoconf.mk', needed by `depend'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Boards compiled: 1
Boards with warnings but no errors: 1 ( jornada )

The .MAKELOG is empty and the .ERR says: