[U-Boot] Regarding BDI2000 connection problem with MPC8280 based board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 8 21:36:12 CEST 2012

Dear Thirumalesha N,

In message <CAO1Rv-b3NJok1aar2ZXLMKgzY=L+5pmXkv7z-U1+scjLfOot2w at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>         I'm porting u-boot for mpc8280 based CPU board by taking mpc8260ads
> reference, its hanging at some some point. i enabled debug mode.
>

> U-Boot 1.3.1 (Aug  8 2012 - 09:19:16)

U-Boot v1.3.1 is more than 5 years old.  Consider it dead and
unsupported.  Pleas euse current code for your port.

> please can you suggest me to fix this issue.

Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and
then provide a better explanation of your actual prolem.  The subkect
mentions somethign about using a BDI, but I cannot see any related
question anywhere.

And STOP posting HTML.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy.