[U-Boot] U-Boot API Problem

Priebe, Sebastian Sebastian.Priebe at cadcon.de
Tue Aug 21 15:10:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

we recently switched to the OSELAS Toolchain for ARM1136 processors and faced a problem considering the u-boot API.
If compiling the API demo with -Os (as default in u-boot) the demo does not run anymore.
If activating -fno-relocate-functions in the used cflags the demo runs as before with our old toolchain.

Can somebody tell me, why the demo doesn't run with relocate-functions activated?
Does u-boot expect a special function on a fixed adress in the demo?

Any information appreciated.
Thanks.
Sebastian

 +++ Willkommen bei CADCON auf der ILA Berlin Air Show +++
  11.-16.09.2012, ExpoCenter Airport, Halle 2, Stand 2204

CADCON
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Robert Bauer, Andreas Gundel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 86368 Gersthofen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRA 14521