[U-Boot] Add a new protocol

EVS Hardware Dpt hardware.evs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:35:07 CEST 2012

Yes it could be software driven, but it's much more complex to manage and
error checking could be even more complex.

Anyway, I've implemented the protocol and it's working properly. As it's
used for internal testing, i'm not forced to make source code available, so
this issue is closed.

Thanks for your answers,
Fred.