[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-x86.git

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Sat Dec 1 20:42:28 CET 2012

Hi Tom,

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Tom Rini <trini at ti.com> wrote:

> On 12/01/12 09:38, Simon Glass wrote:
>> The following changes since commit
>> b8715d8def240014da5614a4f940130ec06d9ebf:
>>
>> Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-fdt (2012-11-29
>> 06:41:56 -0700)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-x86.git master
>>
>> Gabe Black (6): x86: Allow compiling out realmode/bios code x86:
>> Add an fdt pointer to the global data structure x86: Add a minimal
>>  device tree for alex x86 x86: Add a default implementation for
>> cleanup_before_linux() x86: Add a dummy implementation for
>> timer_get_us x86: Include types.h explicitly in the i386 version of
>> io.h
>>
>> Simon Glass (4): x86: coreboot: Decode additional coreboot sysinfo
>>  tags x86: Select stdio devices for coreboot x86: Remove coreboot
>> start16 code x86: Define CONFIG_SYS_VSNPRINTF for coreboot
>>
>> Stefan Reinauer (4): x86: coreboot: Drop sysinfo.c x86: video: Add
>>  coreboot framebuffer support x86: Fix typo in pcat_timer.c x86:
>> Don't spam POST80 codes with slow IO functions
>>
>> Vadim Bendebury (2): x86: Add CBMEM console driver for coreboot
>> x86: Add console command to display CBMEM console buffer
>
> I know there's outstanding x86 work, but was all of this in some
> series that was posted before the merge window closed?  Thanks!

This set of patches was posted between 13th and 20th October. I
actually have more patches in my todo list on patchwork (mostly newer
ones to 3 November, but a few very old like 4 of those in the first
pull request this week).

I took over as maintainer right near the end of the merge window and
sorted out repo access 10 days ago, so I am definitely playing catch
up. All going well I should work through the rest next week.

While talking about patches I see that the patman patches are assigned
to me. I will of course review them, but what should I do after that,
as they are not x86? Also they are outside the merge window for this
release, but will you accept 'next' pull requests at some point?

Regards,
Simon