[U-Boot] U-Boot for MIPS AR7161

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 2 20:21:27 CET 2012

Dear "Drassal, Allan",

In message <872E3B9A58411441878DD99BE03D7CF510D4280F at EXMB-02.ad.wsu.edu> you wrote:
> Sorry I need to shorten the message, exchange keeps trying to do something and I keep getting a message rejected due to "No base64 encoded MIME text parts allowed"
> U-Boot list keeps rejecting the message.

This has nothing to do with message _size_.

> U-Boot list driving me nuts... keeps rejecting my message due to the "No base64 encoded MIME text parts allowed" error, but there are none!!
> Please see the full message at http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/~adrassal/reply_2012-12-02.txt

This may be what you intended to send, but it is not what was actually
transmitted by your combination of MUA / MTA.

> And if someone can explain this strange error message... please!

The error message is supposed to be self-explaining.  We do not allo
MIME multi-part messages where one or more parts are base64 encoded
MIME text parts.

Fix your mailer to send plain text only.  No HTML, no base64 encoded
text parts.  That's all.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There is nothing new under the sun, but there are lots of old things
we don't know yet."                                  - Ambrose Bierce