[U-Boot] Conflicting commits for seaboard USB keyboard handling

Tom Warren twarren.nvidia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:59:59 CET 2012

Albert,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Tom Warren <twarren.nvidia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will do.
>
> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Albert ARIBAUD
> <albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> It seems like two commits 5ddcc38b (in u-boot, committed by Marek)
>> 29f3e3f2 (in u-boot-arm, committed by Tom from u-boot-tegra) are
>> conflicting on the seaboard configuration header file for USB (and
>> possibly other areas).

Looking at Allen's commit, it only added CONFIG_USB_KEYBOARD (plus a
comment) to seaboard.h. That should be conflict-free with my rename of
TEGRA20_ to TEGRA_ in seaboard.h.  Looking at Allen's patchset (which
is marked 'Awaiting upstream' in Patchwork, BTW), you can see that my
patch had already been applied to Allen's source
(CONFIG_TEGRA_KEYBOARD instead of CONFIG_TEGRA20_KEYBOARD precedes
Allen's CONFIG_USB_KEYBOARD in seaboard.h).

I pulled TOT u-boot/master, and both commits seem to be just fine for
seaboard.h. It builds fine, too.

Can you be more explicit about the exact conflict, including which
exact repos & branches you are merging when you see the conflict?

Thanks,

Tom